-1 small sweet potato, sliced
-1 Tbs. ghee
-2 TRIBALÍ Foods Chicken & Apple Breakfast Sliders
-2 cups baby spinach
-½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
-A few parsley sprigs, minced
-½ of a whole scallion, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place sliced sweet potato on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Rub with ghee and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Bake sweet potatoes until they are soft and beginning to brown, about 12 minutes per side.
4. While sweet potatoes are baking, cook TRIBALÍ Foods Chicken & Apple Breakfast Sliders in the remaining ghee in a skillet set to medium-low heat until browned, about 3.5-4.5 minutes per side.
5. Add spinach to the skillet while the sliders are cooking and cook until wilted, just a couple of minutes.
6. Serve sliders and spinach on a plate alongside sweet potatoes and sliced cherry tomatoes, garnishing with parsley and scallion.