-1 TRIBALÍ Foods™ patty of choice-2 cups of iceberg lettuce, roughly chopped-6 cherry tomatoes, chopped in half-1/3 cup of caramelized diced yellow onion(about half an onion’s worth)-1/4 cup Primal Kitchen® Unsweetened & Organic Ketchup
Optional Toppings:-guacamole fried egg, or crumbled bacon
Side Suggestion:-roasted sweet potato fries drizzled withPrimal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add a few tablespoons of avocado oil. Add diced onion. Season with salt and pepper. Let sizzle for a few minutes to sweat.
2. Add about a cup of water to the onions and let simmer until the water evaporates.
3. Stir the onions around until they pick up a nice, brown color from the caramelized pan bits. Remove onions from panand cool before mixing into sauce.
4. Mix Primal Kitchen® Unsweetened & Organic Ketchup,Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil Mayo, Primal Kitchen® Organic Mustard, finely diced dill pickles and caramelized dicedyellow onions in a bowl. Set aside.
5. Then, preheat a heavy skillet. Place frozen patty in skillet and turn burner to medium-low heat. Pan fry 5-6 minutes per side.
6. Place patty on top of iceberg lettuce and top with cherry tomato and other optional toppings.
7. Drizzle burger with ‘Extra Special Sauce’.