-1 Tbs. ghee or coconut oil
-1 medium sweet potato, diced
-½ red bell pepper, sliced
-½ yellow onion, sliced
-1 TRIBALÍ Foods Chipotle Chicken Patty
-A few parsley sprigs, minced
-½ of a whole scallion, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add diced sweet potato, sliced red pepper and sliced onion to a cast-iron skillet and toss with ghee or coconut oil.
3. Season with sea salt and black pepper (to taste).
4. Bake in the oven until everything has softened and begun to brown, about 25 minutes.
5. Add the TRIBALÍ Foods Chipotle Chicken Patty to the skillet and continue baking until it has cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and break the patty up with a metal spatula.
7. Serve with parsley and scallion.