4 Tribali Thai Turkey Patties
4 medium zucchinis
1 red bell pepper
1/2 cup cucumber
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1/4 cup lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon chili paste
2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
1. Add all sauce ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
2. Chop all vegetables and spiralize zucchini into noodles. Set aside.
3. Grill or cook thawed patties for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and let cool slightly before chopping into small bite sized pieces.
4. Add chopped vegetables to bowl with dressing.
5. Add chopped Thai turkey patties.
6. Toss to combine.
7.Serve with chopped cilantro and peanuts if desired.